Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rolling Hills 4-H


GCYWGW

Hidden by Sharkz
Cupertino, California

4:52 Came here after attending a picnic at Stevens Creek. This was my favorite cache of the day. L-grl spotted it right after a muggle asked her if she needed help. In the meantime I was eyeing the naked pigs sleeping so peacefully in the dirt. We also watched the 4H girls clean the stalls. They are much stronger than they look! You should have seen them push the wheelbarrows around! We also admired the cute little goatlings, and also checked out the nearby garden. This place is a treasure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

I am a relatively new geocacher and found your sight while surfing the web. Your paintings are fantastic! What a perfect way to capture a geocaching moment. I also loved your collage travel bugs - too cool! My creative juices are going now!

Gabbygad from Seattle

8:17 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

I am a relatively new geocacher and found your site while surfing the web. Your paintings are fantastic! What a perfect way to remember your cache finds (I only wish I could paint) and at the same time develop a geocaching portfolio of original art work! I also loved your original TB's - too cool. My creative juices are definitely going now!

Thanks,

Gabbygad from Seattle

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Tavis Pitt (Tavisman) said...

Hi, I'm organising a 'Art of Geocaching' event in England (see http://visitbristol.co.uk/site/things-to-do/events/lands-end-to-john-o-groats-charity-walk-p914993). I would love to display one of your paintings as an exhibit.
If you lend me a painting I will return it after the event. I intend to leave a small comment book next to each exhibit, so visitors can add comments. I will gladly return the comment book with the exhibit as a memento and a thank-you.

If you are interested please contact me through my GC.com profile page: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showuser=1887171.

Thank you.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home